Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Formula For Success

So, hey dudes. Let's talk Lent. I'm not really a practicing Catholic anymore but I am proud of my Catholic upbringing, it's probably the closest thing to an ethnicity I have and I hold on to it tight. So, in keeping with my heritage, I have decided what I'm doing for Lent: I'm going to go to bed later and wake up earlier.

Now when people hear this, they may think I'm trying to be more productive. My friend Candice said "Well, you'll get more done." That's not the point at all. The point is to have more fun by having more hours in the day to be awake. Since I spend pretty much none of my time moping or not enjoying myself, any extra time awake is going to be more good times. If I feel like I'm not having as much fun or even that I'm having an equal amount of fun to before, I'll probably stop doing it. Right now, in the words of Ohio's own Delay "I'm tired all day and I like it that way."

Therefore, if any of my friends would like to join me at any point in this adventure, I encourage it. Late night hang outs all week are welcome, just make sure if we're not at home you get me home. I'd like to get my 3 or 4 or 5 hours of sleep in my own bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

"Since I spend pretty much none of my time moping or not enjoying myself, any extra time awake is going to be more good times." Ha!

I had a good time at Tim Horton's the other night. That seems like a good use of mine. Agree?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Dustin Meadows! said...

The FratCave is slowly becoming a place for good times after 11 PM since I'm trying to quit acting like an old man lately.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Stephen L. Hildreth said...

Brilliant!

7:51 AM  
Blogger _Theresa said...

see I could never do this.
Theresa - Sleep = Bitch you don't want to talk to.
But I wish you luck in your lenten adventures.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home