Friday, June 29, 2007

Turn The Cocks Brown

This is a short post for those who demand it.

I have made a promise to myself today. I have to stop watching clocks. I would stand in front of my machine at the factory and will time to move forward as quickly as possible. I would watch the clock, hoping to see the minutes tick by faster and I realized recently that I do that too much. I sit in class and start looking at the clock after about 5 minutes, pleading with the hands to move faster instead of taking my time to learn something. I would sit in front of my computer thinking about things that need to get done and how I wasn't doing it and I would watch the day melt away. It's all such a waste and I need to live in a world without clocks. I mean, I'm not going to live without a schedule or anything but when I need to be somewhere for an hour, two hours, whatever, I need to just be in that moment and let the world go through me instead of past me. So that's my new semester resolution.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im confused about when emu starts. why are you leaving so soon?

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home