Sunday, April 29, 2007

There's No Free Drinks In Hell

Today, I drew myself. It took me about 2 minutes. Once I was done, I added the accompanying phrase, which I stole from a Dillinger Four song. Dillinger Four is a wonderful band. You may be thinking, dear friends of mine, "Why does Corey draw such dumb pictures in paint?" You may not be asking that question, but I will answer anyway. I draw these dumb pictures because I enjoy using a mouse and I enjoy paint. I couldn't think of a witty comic, so I found myself doodling and a picture of myself kind of started to appear. I finished it, and now I'm posting it. I think the likeness is better than it should be, considering the tools used and the time spent. It was done as I see myself in a mirror, so you may think it's backwards because it is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Meadows! said...

Well, it's fitting because you are a fucking asshole.

But now I can confidently say an investment in a Wacom tablet would certainly not be a poor choice at this point in time!

11:18 PM  
Blogger emily said...

Why are wasting your time in school for TCOM?

Change to art now!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I order prints online?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend's dog is named dillinger. i thought you should know.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home