Friday, March 23, 2007

If I Had My Way, I'd See You Everyday

This is just gonna be a short post to mention this weekend. I am a member of the Bowling Green long form improv team, Bad Genetics, and this weekend we are going to perform at Miami University of Ohio in beautiful Oxford, OH. I am excited to be able to go out and do our thing for new audiences and I'm especially excited to go to Oxford because I have so much family there. At the same time, I only have so many more weekends with left with my friends here. It sucks to have to lose an entire weekend, but that's just how it goes. I'm a little bummed to be going, but I'd be pretty bummed if I wasn't going too. I'm kinda stuck. We'll just have to spend all our weeknights together this week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Meadows! said...

Word ups. Knock 'em dead in Oxford, sir.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Dustin Meadows! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have made it out last night. I'm sure it was a success.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home